Welcome To Dhempe College Of Arts & Science
Dhempe College of Arts & Science was established in June 1962 by Late Padmashri Vasantrao S. Dempo, Late Vaikuntrao S. Dempo, the Late Dayanand Bandodkar and other generous members of the society. Presently Dhempe College of Arts & Science is being managed by the Dempo Charities Trust. The College has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalure which has given ‘A’ grading to the college and is also ISO certified.
To be committed towards making Education Inclusive and to enhance Education by a Knowledge-driven, Technology-enabled and Learner-friendly Pedagogy with an endeavor to develop Employable citizens with Human Values and Social Commitment.
To be a Premier Institute of India for academic Excellence and Holistic Developent of Individuals.
- We, at Dhempe College of Arts & Science, wish to be recognised locally and globally as a centre of education in Science & Arts where quality is assured.
- We, at Dhempe College would like to enhance the image of our organisation to be recognised by one and all for our quality standards.
- We would like to set a baseline for continual improvement in our productivity & efficiency.
- We will provide excellant service to our customers who are our students, their parents and industries at large who will employ our students in their organisation.
- We observe academic standards laid down by our affiliating University, the Goa University and maintain financial accountability to Government of Goa and all other funding agencies.
Principal's Welcome Note
It’s been 55 years since the inception of Dhempe College of Arts and Science. As the premier institution of Goa post-liberation, our journey has been a long, at times arduous but always a robust one. Lakhs of students have walked the corridors of this College, living their many dreams, realising them and creating new ones. Today, they walk tall in different spheres of life carrying fond memories of their alma mater – the strength of its foundation shaping their lives, the warmth of its memory inspiring them throughout. As for the College, each year is a new beginning – of moulding personalities, of defining careers, of instilling values and of shaping lives.