About Department of Labour
Goa Labour Welfare Board
Goa Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Vision and Mission
- To provide Citizen friendly labour services
- To ensure statutory benefits to working class through strict enforcement of labour legislations.
- To ensure redressal of grievances of labour class through prompt mediation.
- Provide training to kins of industrial workers through labour welfare centres
- To promote unemployed youths for employment and self employment through counseling
- To provide all types of medical benefits to the insured persons through ESI Schemes in the State of Goa.
- To provide Welfare benefits to the working class through various labour welfare Schemes.
To maintain harmonious industrial relations between employer and employees through preventive mediation and provide labour welfare and facilitate employment opportunities.